oh




more falling.


Sunday 5 February 2012, 02:13


Yay yay yay got my specs done today. My degree increased by 100 in just about, idk, half a year? Shocking. Restocked on lens as well. Had Subway, again. (wow I really need to cut down on Subway do I) and yeah that's pretty much it.

Only got my D&T done today, and an indicator of development memorize for upcoming Geog test. Still need to study for D&T and Bio test on Tues. If only I can put in more time and effort into my studies like how I can into D&T, I'd be a freakin' A student. Dammit.

Watched Thor and Chris Hemsworth is kinda cute. Well, kinda. Overall a gr8 movie, gonna watch Captain America tomorrow or by this week before I start burying my head in books studying my ass off for CA1! Yes, I still CAN'T wait for The Avengers dammit. And Iron Man 3 next year. Now I have a new movie to look forward to - Thor 2, which will be released in 2013! Yay.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
...
....
.....
(Isn't he the cutest thing?)