oh




more falling.


What.
Sunday 4 November 2012, 00:48


Long awaited "after O's life" is here. But it's so.. Boring. Pointless. Nothing to do. No purpose in life. Well, at least there's none till next year, I suppose? This is pathetic. Everyone else is enjoying and here I am complaining about how pointless my life is. Well, I never really saw it till now. Who am I kidding I still have a paper next Thursday hahaha.

Went Lot1 with Vivian to walk around and see if there's anything we'd like/worth buying. None. Head to Bugis and bought quite some stuff with her. Caught Sinister back at Lot1. Great movie, considering the suspense throughout, though the character development could be improved.. But, what's the point of a "character development" in a horror film haha. Went home to play Habbo, Club Penguin and Neopets.. Yes, again, pointless life.